Who we are
Use the data on the contact page of this site to directly contact the hotel management company, which is the owner of this site and sensitive data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last for two days and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which they cannot change). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
What rights do you have on your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user's browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google's data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google's websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners ("Google's use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners"), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads ("Advertising use of data"), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated ("Managing information Google uses to show you ads").
- Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymized or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.
Opt-out for Google Analytics